Sunday, October 26, 2014

Making an Appointment at the DMV for Your Permit Test

Today, I'd like to make a little update on my progress in the "Roadway to my Driver's License". I have scheduled my appointment for my permit test at the DMV. I did this about a month before I turn fifteen and a half. This is the appointment where you will take your permit test, get your permit, and get your eternal fear of the DMV. Here's what you need to know:

How to Make Your Appointment


What You'll Need

  • To be at least 15 ½, while under 18
  • To have taken driver's ed
    • Your DL 44 from driver's ed
      • Your social security number on the DL 44
      • Both parents' or guardians' signature on the DL 44
  • Your original birth certificate

What You'll Do

  • Give a thumb print
  • Have your picture taken
    • Good luck. No do overs!
  • Pay an application fee
  • Pass a vision exam
  • Take a traffic laws and sign test
Anyways, about a month before you plan to get your permit, you should schedule your appointment. Study up on test material before your test. In addition, be sure you have your DL 44 still. It should also be noted that you won't be able to drive with your permit without taking two hours of behind-the-wheel training after your permit test. In addition, you can't drive without a licensed driver over the age of twenty-five. That's your next step to your driver's license!

No comments:

Post a Comment