Sunday, April 12, 2015

Yielding Left Turns

One of the situations in driving is a yielding left turn.  It's when you stop in the middle of an intersection before turning left to let someone going straight go through first. It's a bit awkward because 75% know what a yielding left turn is. The other 25% will just honk at you. Anyways, those are my thoughts on yielding left turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment